Ride anywhere with this wide range XG-1275, 10- to 50-tooth SRAM GX Eagle cassette that provides the right gear. Fast on the flats. Control on the climbs. SRAM's Eagle™ technology is engineered for infinite freedom with its flawless 1x drivetrain. Bringing their Eagle technology to a new low price, FULL PIN™ technology uses lightweight, stamped steel cogs held together with high-strength stainless steel pins. The result: a cassette that’s light and strong. The open design similar to SRAM's X-DOME™ cassette aids in mud clearance, giving you cleaner shifting performance and longer component life. New X-GLIDE™2 improves both inboard and outboard shifting, as well as chain retention.
- New, more affordable Eagle 10-50t 1x Cassette.
- Cog materials: 10-42t – stamped steel, 50t – aluminum.
- 500% gear range is extra wide for conquering all terrain.
- Compatible with Eagle 1x12 drivetrains: GX, XO1, XX1.
- Full Pin tech keeps cost down while maintaining 1x-worthy strength.
- X-Glide 2 design improves shifting and chain retention.
- Compatible with SRAM XD Drive Body.
- Claimed weight: 450g.
A guide to understanding and calculating bicycle gear inches.