Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Ride anywhere with this wide range XG-1275, 10- to 50-tooth SRAM GX Eagle cassette that provides the right gear. Fast on the flats. Control on the climbs. SRAM's Eagle™ technology is engineered for infinite freedom with its flawless 1x drivetrain. Bringing their Eagle technology to a new low price, FULL PIN™ technology uses lightweight, stamped steel cogs held together with high-strength stainless steel pins. The result: a cassette that’s light and strong. The open design similar to SRAM's X-DOME™ cassette aids in mud clearance, giving you cleaner shifting performance and longer component life. New X-GLIDE™2 improves both inboard and outboard shifting, as well as chain retention.
- New, more affordable Eagle 10-50t 1x Cassette.
- Cog materials: 10-42t – stamped steel, 50t – aluminum.
- 500% gear range is extra wide for conquering all terrain.
- Compatible with Eagle 1x12 drivetrains: GX, XO1, XX1.
- Full Pin tech keeps cost down while maintaining 1x-worthy strength.
- X-Glide 2 design improves shifting and chain retention.
- Compatible with SRAM XD Drive Body.
- Claimed weight: 450g.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to understanding and calculating bicycle gear inches.