Ride anywhere with this wide range XG-1275, 10- to 50-tooth SRAM GX Eagle cassette that provides the right gear. Fast on the flats. Control on the climbs. SRAM's Eagleâ„¢ technology is engineered for infinite freedom with its flawless 1x drivetrain. Bringing their Eagle technology to a new low price, FULL PINâ„¢ technology uses lightweight, stamped steel cogs held together with high-strength stainless steel pins. The result: a cassette thatâ€™s light and strong. The open design similar to SRAM's X-DOMEâ„¢ cassette aids in mud clearance, giving you cleaner shifting performance and longer component life. New X-GLIDEâ„¢2 improves both inboard and outboard shifting, as well as chain retention.
- New, more affordable Eagle 10-50t 1x Cassette.
- Cog materials: 10-42t â€“ stamped steel, 50t â€“ aluminum.
- 500% gear range is extra wide for conquering all terrain.
- Compatible with Eagle 1x12 drivetrains: GX, XO1, XX1.
- Full Pin tech keeps cost down while maintaining 1x-worthy strength.
- X-Glide 2 design improves shifting and chain retention.
- Compatible with SRAM XD Drive Body.
- Claimed weight: 450g.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Does what it's supposed to do. And I like the black. it's slimming
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to understanding and calculating bicycle gear inches.