Take On Gravel With Force
The SRAM Force XPLR eTap AXS Rear Derailleur is a dedicated 1x specific unit designed for use with XPLR 10-44T cassettes.
It makes for an uncluttered drivetrain that takes on pavement and singletrack with ease. Wireless and proven eTap shift logic, AXS connectivity, and advanced chain management mean this derailleur does exactly what you want when you need it.
The Force XPLR derailleur is specifically built to withstand the abuse of gravel roads and adventure cycling. The derailleur holds the chain with enough tension to prevent chain drops in bumpy situations.
- Wireless electronic eTap shift logic for intuitive shifting, easy setup, and reliability
- 1x specific for use with 10-44T XPLR and 10-36T cassettes
- SRAM AXS enabled, allowing easy personalization
- Chain management keeps the drivetrain quiet and secure
- Larger X-SYNC pulleys for increased durability and efficiency
- Compatible with existing eTap batteries
- Weight without battery: 308g
- Derailleur does not come with eTap batteries
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
The product weight specified is an approximate weight based on the manufacturer's specifications (if available) or our measurement of one or two examples. For most products, the weight will typically vary by 5% to 10%.
This product ships signature required.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
0 of 1 customers found this review helpful.
Great Rear Mech
It was the perfect purchase. Perfect.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.