The Do-It-All Derailleur With Flair
Road racing. CX. Gravel. Coffee rides. The SRAM Force eTap AXS D2 12-Speed Rear Derailleur truly does it all and looks good doing it.
The single cage length works with any cassette size from 10-28T to 10-36T, in 1x or 2x configurations. Shifts are fast and precise, and the Orbit fluid damper keeps the chain in control, whether the obstacle you're hitting is a pothole or a root. And the graphics pop just the right amount, to remind you that you have the coolest fully wireless drivetrain out there.
- Orbit chain management technology keeps the drivetrain quiet and secure
- AXS enabled for easy setup, personalization, and reliability
- Compatible with both 1x and 2x drivetrains
- 36T-max derailleur is compatible with cassettes with big cogs from 28T to 36T
- eTap shift logic for intuitive shifting
- Large X-SYNC pulleys for increased durability and efficiency
- Battery Not Included
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Mfg PartNum: 00.7518.173.000
The Force D2 derailleur performs pretty much the same as the D1 version but now has a fluid dampener but more importantly it actually looks good w/ it's black and metallic finish. The old grey Force simply looked cheap. The big reason to upgrade or choose the D2 over the D1 version is now you can now use up to a 36T cassette so if you just want massive range or even do 1X you now can.