Backorder: This item is currently not in stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Pedal Harder. Pedal Smarter.
The crank is the very center of SRAM's X-Range gearing philosophy, and its heart is the SRAM Force AXS D2 DUB 2x 12-Speed Crankset.
With tight 13-tooth gaps between chainrings paired to wide-range cassettes, riders get more range while shifting less frequently and staying in the big ring longer. Previously only available on RED, integrated chainrings are light, stiff, and incredibly durable. The black finish mated to dazzling glossy carbon arms will elevate any bike.
- X-Range gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you're always in the right gear
- Crisp and accurate front shifts
- Carbon fiber crankarms for light weight and stiffness
- Unique chainring shape results in a lighter weight, stiffer, more durable crankset
- DUB bottom bracket adds durability and simplicity
- 50/37T, 48/35T and 46/33T chainring combos available
- Can be upgraded to a power meter
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to understanding and calculating bicycle gear inches.