It's no surprise that SRAM's Force 22 DoubleTap® Shifters take a cue from their first-in-class RED model, picking up 11-speed compatibility along with meticulous ergonomics.
Everything received the same detail, including the transition between handlebar and hoods, the grip texture, finger wrap, and the separate interfaces with both the shifter and brake lever. The understated black finish makes it look fast and a perfect match for any machine.
- Incredibly lightweight at the bars, improving handling and control, at 174 grams.
- ErgoFit textured body improves grip and finger wrap with reduced diameter, providing better control, and a better transition to the bar.
- Individual Reach Adjust of brake and shift lever, now easier to access and uses a standard hex key, puts the controls exactly where you want them.
- Larger ErgoBlade lever improves shifting from the drops.
- DoubleTap® technology delivers both shifts from the single lever.
- ZeroLoss shifting, shifts engage immediately.
- New clamp allows better fit and adjustment for modern carbon and ergo bars.
This single rear (right-hand) lever includes low friction derailleur and brake cables and housing. It's compatible with SRAM Red 22 and Force 22 drivetrain components.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
The product weight specified is an approximate weight based on the manufacturer's specifications (if available) or our measurement of one or two examples. For most products, the weight will typically vary by 5% to 10%.
Weight: 154 grams
Mfg PartNum: 00.7018.080.000
Shifter Type: Drop Bar
Mfg Warranty: 24 Mo. Parts
Warranty URL: https://www.sram.com/en/service/warranty