Boost It With SRAM's Most Secure MTB Chain Retention To Date
Designed to pair with SRAM's Eagle 12-speed drivetrains, the X-Sync 2 SL Direct Mount Boost Chainring offers the same benefits as the non-SL version, but sheds an extra 8-10g of weight due to additional CNC milling to cut out excess material. As with the original design, each tooth is CNC-machined to pair perfectly with the chain's inner and outer links by employing variable thickness from tooth to tooth, essentially locking the chain and chainring together for quiet operation and infallible chain retention.
Quiet, smooth shifting and stellar chain retention aren't the only benefits of the X-Sync 2 tooth profile. The design promotes long wear life and sheds mud and grit easily, and features specific edge shaping to prevent chain suck over time. It also maintains backwards compatibility with SRAM 11-speed mountain drivetrains, and the direct-mount interface makes installation simple. This version uses a 3mm offset for Boost chainlines.
- SRAM's lightest chainring for their 12-speed Eagle groups
- CNC milling sheds 8-10g compared to non-SL chainrings
- Tooth profile delivers smooth shifting and quiet operation
- Design also has unwavering chain retention and long wear life
- Direct-mount interface simplifies installation and ring swaps
- 3mm offset for Boost chainlines, bikes with 12 x 148mm spacing
- Compatible with SRAM and TruVativ direct-mount cranksets
- Compatible with SRAM Eagle 12 and SRAM 11 MTB drivetrains
- Available in 30, 32, 34, 36, 38t options
- Recommended for cross country and trail use
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to understanding and calculating bicycle gear inches.