SRAM's First Mineral Oil Brake System Is Here
SRAM's new DB8 Mineral Oil Disc Brake is a simple, robust, and powerful brake system for riders who prefer to set it and forget it. The low maintenance Mineral Oil system uses proven lever technologies and features easy adjustment access and superior ergonomic comfort. Code-like power is no surprise, as DB8 utilizes similar caliper architecture and existing brake pads.
- Hydraulic disc brake for MTB
- SRAM's first mineral oil braking system
- New lever optimized for tool access
- Code-like stopping power
- Uses existing Code pads
- Stamped aluminum blade
- Designed for use with Maxima Mineral Oil only
- Designed for use with SRAM Mineral Oil Bleed Kit only
- Available in front or rear-specific hose lengths
- Direct-mount DIR bracket
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.