For Those Who Need To Stop Promptly
Replacement Disc Brake Pads for SRAM Code, DB8, and Guide/G2 RE systems.
These sintered, steel-backed pads provide more stopping power and longer life than organic/resin pads. Perfect for long, heavy-duty braking or wet and muddy conditions.
- SRAM 4-piston brake pads.
- Fits Code (2011+) and DB8 systems.
- Compatible with Guide RE and G2 RE for e-MTBs.
- Distinguished by hexagonal, ridged connecting arm.
- Pair outfits one (1) brake caliper. Purchase two (2) to outfit front and rear brakes.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Work as intended.
These pads were a replacement for a buddy's bike I was working on. These metallic pads work better than the resin counterparts I have used in the past.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.