For Those Who Need To Stop Promptly
Replacement Disc Brake Pads for SRAM Code, DB8, and Guide/G2 RE systems.
These sintered, steel-backed pads provide more stopping power and longer life than organic/resin pads. Perfect for long, heavy-duty braking or wet and muddy conditions.
- SRAM 4-piston brake pads.
- Fits Code (2011+) and DB8 systems.
- Compatible with Guide RE and G2 RE for e-MTBs.
- Distinguished by hexagonal, ridged connecting arm.
- Pair outfits one (1) brake caliper. Purchase two (2) to outfit front and rear brakes.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Brake Pad Type: Disc
Brake Type: Disc
Brake Parts: Pads
Hub Compatibility: Disc Brake
Sintered/Steel Backed - Powerful
Mfg PartNum: 00.5315.023.010
Organic/Alloy Backed - Quiet/LIght
Mfg PartNum: 00.5315.023.020
Organic/Steel Backed - Quiet
Mfg PartNum: 00.5315.023.030
Mfg Warranty: 24 Mo. Parts
Warranty URL: https://www.sram.com/en/service/warranty