Smith's new-for-2018 Network MIPS helmet blends style, versatility and performance. Cyclists will welcome the clean, modern design combined with the superior protection and ventilation properties that only Smith's Koroyd® technology can provide. Koroyd® is featured in strategic, zonal impact areas offering increased protection where it matters most. As eyewear integration is mandatory for the modern rider, the AirEvac™ system works to pull air off of the eyewear to prevent fogging. Pass-through channels allow eyewear to be easily stored on the front of the helmet. Out back, Smith's VaporFit™ fit system is highly adjustable, providing a precise, comfortable fit.
- Aerocore™ in-mold construction is lightweight and protective.
- Ventilated protection featuring Koroyd® material.
- MIPS system provides additional protection in certain impacts.
- 20 optimized fit with AirEvac™ ventilation.
- XT2® antibacterial performance lining keeps the helmet feeling and smelling fresh.
- VaporFit™ adjustable fit system.
- Fit info: Small – 51 - 55cm, Medium – 55 - 59cm, Large – 59 - 62cm.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Light Comfy Lid!
Had been looking for a new lid with the MIPS technology. After trying a number of them, I found this one on the head of one of my cycling partners. Shopped around and found Bike Tires Direct had the absolute best price on it and had it available! Thais is, hands down, the most comfortable helmet I have used and with the upgraded MIPS technology, should be the safest as well. Thanks!
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
A guide to selecting the proper bike helmet.