Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
A favorite of roadies, commuters, and randonneurs
A rain jacket is only as good as its waterproof membrane, and thanks to Showers Pass' proprietary Artex waterproof-breathable membrane (coupled with fully taped seams), the Transit CC provides an effective barrier from the elements.
Even when temperatures rise, the Artex membrane allows body heat to ventilate freely, while the membrane remains impermeable to exterior moisture. And to ensure performance and comfort, while avoiding the dreaded "clammy" jacket, the Transit CC features brushed interior fabric for soft-to-the-touch feel. For greater temperature regulation, a large rear vent and strategically positioned core vents with waterproof zippers make it easy to cool down when you begin to heat up.
To deliver on Showers Pass' sustainable goals, the Transit CC jacket features Clean Color Technology using Bluesign System approved dyes, which keep harmful chemicals out of the manufacturing process, protecting people and the planet.
Designed and constructed with versatility in mind, the Transit CC jacket is perfect for cycling, hiking, or urban adventuring.
Features & Specs:
- Clean Color dyed Artex ripstop fabric
- Brushed finish on the interior lining - soft to the touch with thermal properties
- Artex 3-layer fabric for waterproof-windproof-breathable performance without bulk
- Core vents with waterproof zippers
- YKK Aquagard Vizlon main front zipper
- Large rear vent with reflective accent
- 3M Scotchlite reflective trims throughout (wrist, shoulder, elbow back, chest pocket)
- Chest pocket with media port
- Double storm rain guard on main zipper
- Magnetic dropdown tail with unique map-reflect fabric and beacon light compatibility
- Fleece lined collar
- Hem cinch
- Reflective, adjustable Velcro cuffs
- Locker loop
- Hood attachment point for optional hood
Free Exchanges: This product qualifies for free exchanges within the first 60 days after order. We'll cover the shipping both ways for US customers if you need a different size and/or color of this product. Returned product must be in new condition with all labels and packaging. Free exchanges apply only for product in stock or available for backorder.