A Wet-Weather Wardrobe Essential
Make the most of the intermediate seasons with the versatility you need to crush the most inclement weather rides. This incredibly comfortable rain jacket was designed for mountain biking, but it's such an essential wardrobe element that it never makes it back into the closet.
This lightweight, do-everything jacket protects from the elements with fully seam-taped 2.5-layer waterproof-breathable performance fabric, which features a bit of stretch for greater freedom of movement, as well as a carbon-print lining that provides natural odor-resistance and a far drier next-to-skin feel than other 2.5-layer counterparts.
With a removable hood, front pockets, core vents, and reinforced shoulders, the Showers Pass Men's Elements Jacket seamlessly transitions from mountain biking to hiking to road tripping. As part of the Clean Color collection, the fabric of the Elements jacket is colored using non-toxic dyes and processes that helps protect people and the environment from bad chemistry.
- Featuring fully seam taped, waterproof-breathable hardshell fabric
- Reinforced shoulders add extra moisture-wicking protection
- Extra Long core vents prevent overheating
- Ergonomic easy-grip zipper pulls
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material has 360° of visibility
- Velcro cuffs for trim fit and easy on-off
- Removable, adjustable hood fits over a helmet and stows in inside pocket
- Double toggle hem cinch for adjustability
- Soft, moisture-wicking lining at collar
- Front hand warmer pockets and inside chest pocket with audio port
- Soft chamoi wipe for glasses inside right hand pocket
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Discount Codes are not applicable to Closeouts.
This product is NOT Eligible for VIP Points.