Sheds rain, drips style
Technical cycling features meet versatile performance with the Men's Cross Country DWR Shorts from Showers Pass.
Light rain rolls off thanks to a DWR (durable Water Repellant) finish, while an adjustable waistband and silicone grip strip keep the waist locked in place on aggressive rides. No belt? No worries, because adjustable waist tabs and 4-way stretch articulation in the lower back and waistband provide the perfect fit.
On the inside, the Cross Country DWR Shorts feature a durable, brushed fabric on the rear; and a lighter, airier fabric on the front.
The DWR Cross Country Short not only gives mountain bikers a non-restrictive, tailored style solution for staying dry in wet weather, but also provides a versatile short for other outdoor activities on spring days with uncertain forecasts.
If you want to look sharp riding across the country, off-road, or on your way to work, you want the Men's Cross Country DWR Cycling Shorts.
Features & Specs:
- Breathable Nylon-Spandex blend 4-way stretch fabrics with heavier weighted fabric on the back panel for excellent durability
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish sheds rain and spills
- Adjustable waist cinch and stretch articulation on the low back for the perfect custom fit, on or off the trail
- Silicone grip on elastic waistband
- 6-panel, 4 pocket design, all pockets are constructed with mesh for better ventilation
- Floating rear pockets with hidden zippered pocket on right side
- Reflective accent of the side provides subtle low-light visibility
- 2 snap closure with hook and bar for durability