Shimano's SW-M8050 Left Shifter has a short lever throw and tactile button-feel to provide instant and responsive shifts on XT Di2 electronic mountain groupsets, and because it's all electronic, Shimano was able to maximize ergonomic comfort without the constraints of mechanical internals. Each lever can be adjusted in length for the perfect fit for any size hand, and XT Di2's E-Tube customization allows for upshifting or downshifting to be assigned to either lever, as well as front / rear derailleur operation or both when used with Shimano's 2 x 11 Synchro Shift option.
- Easy operation and accurate shifting
- Ergonomic rotary shift lever design matches natural hand movement
- Short stroke, perfect click levers provide faster, more accurate shifting
- Programmable shift speed, multi-shift, and Shimano Synchronized Shift functions
- Electronic suspension control with compatible forks and shocks
- Dual-directional wire exit cap for versatile routing options
- Weight: 90 g
Ordered by Most Relevant First
1 of 1 customers found this review helpful.
After 47 years of drop bars on my road bikes, I wanted to try something different. I installed Loop H-bars, which required changing my shifters and brake levers to mtb type. I love the changes I made! More comfort and more hand positions. These shifters work perfectly, are very ergonomically friendly. The only weird thing is the pricing of the left shifters versus the right shifters. They are identical except mirrored opposite. I don't know why the left shifters cost 2.5 times as much as the right ones. I'm very happy with these shifters.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.