Less Heat + More Stopping Power = Better Braking
Shimano Ultegra RT-MT800s are compact and lightweight disc brake rotors that feature rapid heat dissipation thanks to Ice Technologies FREEZA heat management system. Installation and removal is quick and easy with Shimano's centerlock design.
Shimano's Ice Tech Freeza technology means this rotor is able to cope with sustained braking and high temperatures. Shimano's advanced Freeza heat-dissipating design reduces brake fade.
Internal Lockrings install with a cassette tool and fit most 12mm thru axles. External lockrings install with a bottom bracket tool and fit all axles up to 20mm.
- Ultegra series disc rotor for reliable stopping power in all conditions
- Maximum heat dissipation thanks to Ice-Tech Freeza technology
- Available in 140 or 160mm sizes
- Available in internally or externally splined versions
- Centerlock hub compatible
- For use with road, CX, or gravel disc brake systems
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.