The Shimano Saint PD-M828 pedal is Shimano's pinnacle flat pedal line, offering superior customizable grip thanks to 12 pins per side. The pins vary in length from 5mm at the front and rear, to 3mm in the center, achieving the optimal shoe-pedal interface. A large contact area improves stability, so that there is nothing standing in the way of aggressive gravity rides.
- Superior grip for aggressive gravity riding.
- 11mm fore-aft concave.
- Virtual concave with 5mm pins at edge and 3mm pins at center.
- 105mm x 109mm wide platform for more stability and comfort.
- Newly designed slimmer axle saves weight without sacrificing strength.
- 2 pin length options: long and short.
- Pedal axle material: chromoly steel.
- 12 pins per platform.
- Weight: 477g.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to platform and clipless pedals.
How to safely install new pedals on your bike.