Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
The Shimano GRX FC-RX810 features optimum gearing for mixed terrain and riding styles, and is designed for use with GRX components.
- 1x11 drivetrain offers simplicity
- Features tighter gear steps to maintain rhythm on familiar routes
- Available with either 40t or 42t Chainring
- 50.1mm chainline / 151mm Q-factor
- 2x11 speed crankset features gravel-specific gear rations that preserve riding rhythm over rough surfaces with wider tires
- Includes a 48/31t front range for wider gearing possibilities
- 46.9mm chainline / 151mm Q-factor
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Redwood City, CA
Perfect for 1X!
Bought this for a 1x Lynskey GR300 build and it's got to be one of the best looking cranks out there. The look of a the 1x chainring and beefy crank arms just look indestructible. Besides looks, it has performed flawlessly for me.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to understanding and calculating bicycle gear inches.