Mixed terrain control.
Shimano spent over two years developing the GRX group made for dirt, gravel and drop-bar singletrack steeds. You now have the option to run a 1x11 mechanical setup with the finished look of a dedicated brake lever, foregoing any shifting elements.
Shimano's GRX BL-RX810 brake levers excel in rugged terrain to keep you securely positioned when the going gets tough. The gravel-specific design of the GRX lever offers a more drastic slope on the hoods. Built with a bit of side-to-side play, this lever is designed to withstand impact. With these gravel-tuned ergonomics and new, textured anti-slip surface, your grip and braking control improves offering you more comfort along the way.
The Shimano BR RX810 Hydraulic Disc Brake calipers offer a sleek design that integrates seamlessly to your bike's profile. The flat mount design offers aerodynamic advantages due to the closer fit between the frame and the caliper. The low-profile BR-RX810 has an anti-mud specification, excellent heat dissipation, and convenient tool access, to provide superior performance and greater control for mixed-terrain riding.
Simple set up and maintenance.
- Gravel inspired lever and bracket ergonomics
- Anti-slip brake lever
- Tooled reach adjust allows for lever to be adjusted to fit multiple hand sizes and riding preferences
- Purchase both the left and right for a complete set
- Shimano's ICE technology and caliper fins provide excellent heat dissipation
- An easy hose joint system (J-kit) means convenient tool access
- Simple wheel replacement
- One Way Bleeding technology offers an easy and clean bleeding system
- Includes Shimano L03A resin brake pads