Mixed terrain control.
Shimano spent over two years developing the GRX group made for dirt, gravel and drop-bar singletrack steeds. You now have the option to run a 1x11 mechanical setup with the finished look of a dedicated brake lever, foregoing any shifting elements.
Shimano's GRX BL-RX810 brake levers excel in rugged terrain to keep you securely positioned when the going gets tough. The gravel-specific design of the GRX lever offers a more drastic slope on the hoods. Built with a bit of side-to-side play, this lever is designed to withstand impact. With these gravel-tuned ergonomics and new, textured anti-slip surface, your grip and braking control improves offering you more comfort along the way.
The Shimano BR RX810 Hydraulic Disc Brake calipers offer a sleek design that integrates seamlessly to your bike's profile. The flat mount design offers aerodynamic advantages due to the closer fit between the frame and the caliper. The low-profile BR-RX810 has an anti-mud specification, excellent heat dissipation, and convenient tool access, to provide superior performance and greater control for mixed-terrain riding.
Simple set up and maintenance.
- Gravel inspired lever and bracket ergonomics
- Anti-slip brake lever
- Tooled reach adjust allows for lever to be adjusted to fit multiple hand sizes and riding preferences
- Purchase both the left and right for a complete set
- Shimano's ICE technology and caliper fins provide excellent heat dissipation
- An easy hose joint system (J-kit) means convenient tool access
- Simple wheel replacement
- One Way Bleeding technology offers an easy and clean bleeding system
- Includes Shimano L03A resin brake pads
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.