Dura-Ace Does It Again — Wireless Shifting, Ergo Hoods, & Powerful Brakes
The Shimano Dura-Ace BR-R9270 Di2 12-Speed Shifter/Disc Brake set features reliable wireless shifting, enhanced braking control, and powerful stopping power.
All-new lever ergonomics on the Dura-Ace ST-R9270 dual control levers bring exceptional comfort and control to road cycling. With the fastest wireless shifting available and even more precise brake modulation, Dura-Ace resets the industry standard for performance.
Now featuring Servo Wave Action brake technology, the new Dura-Ace ST-R9270 brake lever delivers modulation and control like never before. Wireless shifting keeps your bike looking clean while offering the fastest, most precise gear changes available. All of this resides in a Dual Control Lever to employs the most advanced materials to offer lightweight and refined ergonomics that provide comfort and control for the most demanding conditions.
With an all-new design, Dura-Ace BR-R9270 hydraulic disc calipers are the most compact yet. Monobody construction ensures light weight and rigidity, proving that good things can come in small packages.
With an all-new Monobody construction design, high-performance braking has reached a new peak. The BR-R9270 caliper drops weight while also providing increased pad clearance, ensuring a quieter ride. Lastly, a new bleeding process makes maintenance easier than ever.
ST-R9270 Shifter Features
- Clean Cockpit: Wireless connection enhances the aesthetic of your bike while keeping shifting lightning fast
- 1.5 to 2 years of battery life with easy-to-change CR1632 shifter batteries
- Raised hood peak improves ergonomics, while a longer hood body increases hand support
- Compatible with satellite shifters
- Servo Wave technology optimizes brake control
- Enhanced modulation thanks to an expanded braking control area
- Carbon fiber brake lever and titanium hardware
- Compatible with wired connection (for e-bike application)
- Easily change button function with the E-TUBE Project app
- Find your optimum lever position with simple reach adjust
BR-R9270 Brake Caliper Features
- One-piece structure maximizes stiffness and reduces weight
- 10% wider pad clearance decreases the chance of rotor rub
- Maintenance-friendly bleeding process
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Please note: This product ships signature required.
Shifter Type: Drop Bar
Average weight: 350g (shifter/pair)
Average weight: 120g (Caliper Front) 110g (Caliper Rear)
Brake mount: Flat mount
Brake Oil: Shimano Mineral
Recommended Rotor: RT-MT900
Brake Hose Kit: SM-BH90-JK-SSR
Front Shifter/Disc Brake Set
Mfg PartNum: IR9270DLF6SC100E
Rear Shifter/Disc Brake Set
Mfg PartNum: IR9270DRRDSC170E
Building up a new road bike, went with Dura-Ace Di2 all over just because I wanted to bling out a bike. Does it do anything different than the cheaper stuff? No, other than it weighs less.
In all seriousness, it works as it should, it's light, it looks good, it holds up well to use, it doesn't need to be a garage queen build where you can't ride it without feeling bad. If you buy stuff like this, use it, don't leave it sit. Enjoy your spending, it loses value so fast you may as well.
Di2 has gotten so fast, it's amazing. And the adjustability via the app is nice and easy. It's sorta boring after that though, it just keeps working and doesn't do anything wrong.