The Shimano Dura-Ace ST-R9120 Shifter/Hydraulic Brake Caliper improves on Shimano's best-in-class mechanic shift performance with these redesigned shift levers. Pairing brand new R9170 Hydraulic brake caliper with the redesigned ST-R9120 levers, this new Dura-Ace provides reliable, predictable performance. Featuring improved ergonomics for comfortable hand placement, and a redesigned internal shifting unit, the new 9120 levers deliver lighter front shift performance with a shorter lever stroke.
The 9179 hydraulic brake marks the first ever Dura-Ace disc brake. With Shimano's Ice-Tech technology returning, this hydraulic caliper delivers the maximum in braking power, consistency, and modulation for serious racing.
This Dura-Ace ST-R9120 Shifter/Hydraulic Brake Caliper is side specific and includes only one Left or Right shifter/brake caliper.
- Claimed weight: Shifters – 505 grams, Brake Calipers – 256 gram.
- Redesigned Dura Ace Shift levers feature improved ergonomics and redesigned shift unit.
- Redesigned shift unit improves front shifting performance and shortens lever stroke.
- Redesign of front system works in tandem with new Front Derailleur.
- Comfortable grip and operation from improved ergonomics.
- Customizable and precise lever operation.
- Expanded reach adjustment range to 14mm.