Electronic 12-Speed For All!
Celebrating its 40th anniversary since first introduced in 1982, Shimano 105 receives the ultimate upgrade with a move to Di2 electronic shifting technology. The highly anticipated Shimano 105 R7100 group not only delivers Di2 performance to an entirely new range of riders, but it offers Shimano's flagship 12-speed, wireless shifting with easy operation and increased reliability in a more attainable package.
Riders who have traditionally used mechanical shifting systems can now experience the function and technology inherited from recent ground-breaking updates to Dura-Ace and Ultegra. Shimano 105 Di2 is the culmination of years of research and development where flawless wireless shifting, tailored gearing, and an exceptional braking system mark a new era in affordable performance.
Wireless Where It Matters
Shimano 105 Di2 utilizes a hybrid system, featuring a wireless cockpit paired with a wired connection between a single, seat-tube-stored battery and the front and rear derailleurs, ensuring absolute reliability in all conditions. And just like Dura-Ace and Ultegra, the Shimano 105 Di2 system is highly customizable using Shimano's user-friendly E-TUBE PROJECT App on your smartphone.
With E-TUBE PROJECT you can set-up your drivetrain just the way you like it, adjusting shift speed, altering the number of shifts per button actuation, and utilizing Synchronized and Semi-Synchro shifting functionality. You can also pair the system with third party cycling computers such as Garmin and Wahoo, which allow you to monitor gear selection or battery status.
- Evolved Di2 Platform – Completely redesigned Di2 system delivers fast shifting in a wireless cockpit design
- Most Advanced Drivetrain – Optimized 12-speed gearing for unmatched efficiency and seamless shifting
- Refined Interface and Ergonomics – The optimal balance of comfort, aerodynamics, and aesthetics, Shimano 105 offers secure and comfortable ergonomics, and a cleaner cockpit aesthetic
- Enhanced Brake System – Improving braking control, the new Shimano 105 brake system offers a quieter, maintenance-friendly system
- Disc Brake Set/J-Kit Direct, 105 ST-R7170(L), BT-R7170(F), For 160mm Rotor, Resin Pad (W/Fin)
- Disc Brake Set/J-Kit Direct, 105 ST-R7170(R), BR-R7170(R),W/O Adapter,For 25mm Mnt,Resin Pad(W/Fin)
- Rotor For Disc Brake, RT-CL800, S 160mm, W/Lock Ring
- Rotor For Disc Brake, RT-CL800, S 140mm, W/Lock Ring
- Front Derailleur, FD-R7150, 105, For Rear 12-Speed, Down-Swing, Brazed-On Type
- Rear Derailleur, RD-R7150, 105, 12-Speed, Top Normal, Shadow Design
- Cassette Sprocket, CS-R7100, 105, 12-Speed, 11-34
- CN-M7100, 126 Links For HG 12-Speed, W/Quick-Link
- SD300 Wire 750mm (From Battery To FD)
- SD300 Wire 1200mm (From Battery To RD)
- Battery, BT-DN300, Built-In Type With 3 SD300 Ports
- Charging Cable, (Connects To RD) EW-EC300, 1700mm
- Crankset sold separately.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Please note: This product ships signature required.