The new 105 R7000 Front Derailleur brings trickle-down technology from Shimano's Dura-Ace and Ultegra groups. With a redesigned cage optimized for the wide rear dropout spacing that today's road disc bikes use, the new 105 Front Derailleur also accommodates more frame and cable routing options with an integrated cable tension adjustment screw. Easy to install, easier to maintain, the 105 FD-R7000 Front Derailleur will keep your bike shifting smooth for miles to come.
The Shimano 105 FD-R7000 Front Derailleur is available in Braze-on or Clamp (31.8mm w/28.6mm adaptor, or 34.9mm), in either Black or Silver finish.
- Redesigned with trickle-down tech from Dura-Ace and Ultegra.
- Budget friendly 11-speed front derailleur brings improved shifting to all.
- Redesigned cage with Power Curve for optimal, efficient shifting.
- Cage works with 46-53t and 16t chainring differential.
- More cable routing options.
- Integrated cable tension adjustment.
- Average weight: 95g.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
I bought this to replace an older Shimano FD that had a protrusion on the top that got in the way of fenders.
It works perfectly, I never really have to think about it.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.