Increase enduro fun
With stunning handling and the highest level of puncture protection for demanding trails, the Schwalbe HANS DAMPF Super Trail 27.5 Inch MTB Tire can handle any ascent or descent.
Super Trail — The multi-talent
The robust construction — two carcass plies on the sidewall, three plies underneath the tread — combines moderate weight with low rolling resistance, immense cornering grip, and puncture protection.
SnakeSkin fabric from bead to bead and an apex for extra protection.
The result is a go-anywhere, do-anything tire that is as versatile as a multi-functional tool: Super Trail suits rides ranging from intense all-mountain to trail and enduro.
- Precisely tuned stud positioning for controlled and forgiving riding at the limit
- The combination of large and small shoulder studs grants the rider optimal grip in numerous conditions
- Semi-open blocks ensure optimal self-cleaning properties with low rolling resistance
- Addix Soft or SpeedGrip Compound.
- Clincher, tubeless-ready
- Folding Bead.
- Availabe in 3 sizes: 27.5 x 2.4, 27.5 x 2.6 & 27.5 x 2.8
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to bicycle tire sizes, both standard on newer bikes and common on older bikes.
Understanding older bicycle tire sizes.
A useful chart for determining the tire size you need for your bicycle.
Tips for proper bicycle tire mounting and tire safety.
A guide to understanding tire width.
A guide to understanding bicycle tire tread patterns and what you should look for.