Send it solo or add on trays to accommodate your whole crew
Choose your own adventure with the MTR 1-bike hitch rack.
Whether you're feeling me-time or party time, the MTR can adjust for any occasion. The secret is in the MTR's modular design (after all, MTR stands for "Modular Tray Rack").
Simply add or remove trays to securely haul between one and three bikes to wherever the trail may lead.
Rugged enough to handle the harshest of environments, the MTR is built with American-made steel and aluminum.
Complete with versatile and sleek nesting trays with dual-arm wheel holders, the MTR 1 Bike Hitch Rack from Saris can carry nearly any rig -- from Junior's MTB to your favorite eBike -- securely, in style and without ever coming into contact with your car, truck, or SUV.
Features & Specs:
- Modular: carries 1 bike, up to 60 lbs, and can be customized with Add-On to transport up to three bikes
- Accommodates wheelbases up to 53 inches
- Pivot Away: unique wheel trays pivot and nest for easy loading and compact storage
- Dual-arm holders are compatible with a wide range of tire sizes and never touch the bike's frame
- Full Tilt: tilting feature allows easy hatch access without removing bikes
- Complete Integrated Security: locks the rack to the car and the bikes to the rack
- Tray-style hitch bike rack
- No assembly needed
- Tool-free installation
- Adjustable wheel block to accommodate wheel sizes from 20 inches up to 29 inches and tire sizes as wide as 5 inches
- Easily folds up when not in use
- Integrated locking cable secures bikes to the rack
- Locking hitch pin secures rack to the car
- Universal hitch: fits 1 & 1/4 inch and 2 inch hitches out of the box
- Constructed from American-made aluminum and steel, and tested to outlive the elements
- Rack weight: 35 lb
Returns: This product is overweight and/or oversize and does not qualify for our fixed rate return shipping label. If you need to return this item, we can offer a return shipping label at our discounted shipping rates, or you can arrange for your own return shipping.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
Pick the best rack to carry your bike on your car.