Bring more bikes.
When you and the crew are heading out for some epic riding or your adventure has you bringing your fleet of bikes, the MTR 1-Bike Add-On has you covered. Compatible with both the MTR 1-bike and 2-bike hitch rack, these add-on trays carry up to 35lbs each and save you the hassle of buying a new rack to haul more bikes.
Built with the same robust materials as the MTR rack, these, fully assembled in the box, add-on trays are ready to roll out of the box and are the soul of the Modular Tray Rack (MTR) functionality.
- Bike tray add-on for MTR 1-bike or 2-bike tray-style hitch rack.
- Built with American-made aluminum and steel.
- Nesting wheel trays speed up bike loading and unloading process.
- Wheel trays and dual-arm wheel holders securely transport variety of bikes.
- Adjustable wheel block accomdates wheel sizes from 20 - 29 inches and tire sizes as wide at 5 inch.
- Hauls bikes up to 60 lb if used as first two trays closest to vehicle; or up to 35 lb if used as third or fourth tray.
Returns: This product is overweight and/or oversize and does not qualify for our fixed rate return shipping label. If you need to return this item, we can offer a return shipping label at our discounted shipping rates, or you can arrange for your own return shipping.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
No International Shipping. The manufacturer of this product does not allow us to ship outside the United States and U.S. Territories except to US diplomatic and military base addresses (APO/FPO).
The product weight specified is an approximate weight based on the manufacturer's specifications (if available) or our measurement of one or two examples. For most products, the weight will typically vary by 5% to 10%.
Articles will open in new tab.
Pick the best rack to carry your bike on your car.