The Rotor NoQ Round Chainrings bring the traditional shape to their product line, utilizing a CNC-machined 7075-T6 construction. This aeronautics-grade material is ultra lightweight, stiff, and heat-treated for the ultimate in durability. Complementing this, these 110 BCD chainrings feature steel shifting pins for improved shift precision and reliability.
The Rotor NoQ Round 110x5 BCD chainring is compatible with 9-, 10-, and 11-speed groupsets.
- 100% CNC-machined, 7075-T6 aluminum alloy construction.
- Steel shifting pins for added precision and reliability.
- Round, non-aero design.
- Aero chainrings available.
- Compatible with all 9-, 10-. And 11-speed groupsets.
- Available for inner rings as well.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
1 of 1 customers found this review helpful.
Have had this chain ring for 10,000km and it's still good. signs of wear are minimal, I expect to have it for another 10,000km.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
A guide to understanding and calculating bicycle gear inches.