Rotor's new Aldhu Spider features a cleverly designed spline interface that, when mounted to the Aldhu Spindle that delivers a robust yet smooth engagement allowing for the maximization of efficiency in transmission of power in the pedal rotation. Combined with Rotor's new Aldhu cranks and Q RINGS oval chainrings or Round chainrings, the innovative spider includes refined OCP Mount technology for total adjustment, finding your optimal chainring position by precise one degree increments.
- Modular crankset allows for complete control over each component.
- CNC-machined 7055 aluminum alloy construction.
- Optimal Chainring Position with one-degree adjustments.
- Direct-Mount with Aldhu 3D+ spindle and crank arms.
- BCD: 110.
- Q-Factor: 147 mm.
- Claimed weight: 96 grams (Standard), 99 grams (Offset).
- Manufacturer warranty: 2 year limited.
A guide to understanding and calculating bicycle gear inches.