Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
The Reynolds ATR 650 Carbon Wheelset keeps going even when the smooth pavement doesn’t. This 650b wheel is built on a robust, wide-profile carbon fiber rim to fit bigger all terrain tires, adding ample cushion and comfort. The 24 steel spokes also add to the smooth ride quality, and with Center Lock disc rotor capability, you will enjoy positive braking even when that dirt road turns to mud. Look no further, the ATR is All Terrain Road.
- Tubeless-ready 40mm deep rim is 25mm, optimized for wider all terrain tires.
- Center lock rotor mount.
- Rim size: 650b.
- Rim width: Internal 23mm, External 32mm.
- Rim weight: 434g.
- Wheelset weight: 1,550g.
- Spoke count: 24 front and rear.
- Thru axle: Front and rear.
- Front axle spacing: Front 15x100 (included), 12x100 (convertible), or QR 100 (available separately).
- Rear axle spacing: 12x142 (included), QR 135 and 12x135 (available separately).
This product ships signature required.
A guide to clincher and tubular bicycle wheels.