Reynolds' AR41 X Rim Brake Wheelset delivers a compelling balance of low weight, durability, and aerodynamic advantage. The 41mm rim depth lowers drag while also providing crosswind stability. The tubeless ready 19mm rim channel is designed to accommodate a range of tire sizes, enabling a compliant ride and low rolling resistance.
- Rim Material: Carbon, CTG2 .
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Tire Type: Clincher or tubeless.
- Rim Depth: 41mm.
- Rim Width: 19mm (internal), 27mm (external).
- Brake Compatibility: Rim.
- Hubs: Reynolds, CNC machined, 10° engagement.
- Freehub: Shimano/SRAM, 11spd.
- Front Axle: QR.
- Rear Axle: QR.
- Spokes: Cx-sprint Bladed.
- Spoke Nipple: Alloy.
- Spoke Count: 20 F/24 R.
- Max. Rider Weight: N/A.
- Claimed Weight: 1,480g.
- Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime.
This product ships signature required.
A guide to clincher and tubular bicycle wheels.