Durable. Versatile. Bikepacker's necessity.
For the adventure cyclist who's routes are unpredictable and who's rig may need a little extra support, welcome the Relevate Designs Washboard Utility Straps. These straps are useful for attaching water bottles, fuel bottles, fly rods, etc, to fork legs, handlebars, rigging shelter, or attaching a fat bike tire on a car rack.
Securing that extra bottle and ensuring you've got everything you need, strapped to your bikepacking rig, will give you that extra peace of mind when fill spots are too far and few between. When wrapped around hard objects, the stretch polyurethane material eliminates slippage and slop common when using traditional webbing & buckle straps.
- Perfect for the bikepacker to secure extra gear
- Avaialble in 20 inch and 25 inch strap sets
- Tough, low temp tested stretch polyurethane
- Use when commuting and when need to secure your good
- The polyurethane material eliminates slippage