For those looking for a bottom bracket that will deliver performance down the trail without being destroyed by it, the Turbine X-Type Bottom Bracket is the answer.
To ensure that this bottom bracket held up to the standard of their Turbine line, Race Face incorporated a number of features to ensure that it would not only provide the expected level of performance, but also exhibit durability to last for many rides. To this end, they have brought together durable materials and advanced machining to create a bottom bracket to rule the trail with.
- Bearing cups forged and CNC machined from 6066 aluminum for strength and light weight.
- Fully serviceable, custom 16 ball retainer bearings, factory filled with Phil Wood grease.
- Titanium coated races for excellent corrosion resistance.
- Triple wiper seals to keep grease in and contaminants out.
- Installation with standard Shimano or Park tools.
- 85 grams.
- Compatible with English thread/BSA (68/73mm) bottom bracket shells.
- Interchangeable with select Shimano and FSA external mountain bottom brackets. Not compatible with SRAM GXP cranksets.
A guide to bottom bracket standards.