The ShockWiz is a revolutionary tool for mountain bike riders of any skill levels or suspension configuration. This tool is the perfect way to learn the basic concepts and adjustments of suspension tuning, and keeps experts on their game by allowing them to fine tune their suspension with one adjustment, as well as teaching the advanced tuning concepts.
Powered by a CR2032 watch cell battery, the ShockWiz is a waterproof, dustproof compact unit attaches directly to the fork or shock and analyzes travel 100 times a second. At the end of each run review the collected data on the ShockWiz app.
ShockWiz is compatible with most air-sprung suspension forks and rear shocks. Inside the body of the ShockWiz is a highly accurate pressure sensor and microprocessor. Simply connect it to the fork or shock’s Schrader valve and take it for a spin. The unit constantly measures the changes in air pressure as the suspension extends and compresses, looking for any negative ride characteristics and ranking them by severity. If any of the characteristics is persistent or too severe, ShockWizz will determine the adjustment required and display it on the smartphone app.
Select one of the four different tuning settings – Efficient, Balanced, Playful or Aggressive – and the recommendations ShockWiz makes will change accordingly. Whether the trail calls for maximum compression, outstanding pedaling efficiency, or something in between the ShockWiz will get you tuned up and ready to ride.
For more information on compatibility, please refer to the Quarq website.
- Waterproof and dustproof.
- ShockWiz works with most air-sprung suspension systems, only requiring a positive chamber with a single volume.
- The ShockWiz app is compatible with most smartphones and tables that feature Bluetooth Low Energy.
- Android OS Jellybean 4.3 or newer and iOS 9 or newer.
- Analyzes travel 100 times a second.
- Offers four settings: Efficient, Balanced, Playful and Aggressive.
- Two alternative hoses (included) offer a
range of fitting options.