Quarq's DZero Alloy Power Meter Crank features an improved strain gauge and circuitry to make it more accurate no matter what environment it's ridden in. Dual Bluetooth LE and ANT+ transmission permits simultaneous connection to a cycling head unit as well as a smart device, and Quarq's Qalvin Bluetooth app allows for wireless firmware updates.
110 BCD. Compatible with standard 5-bolt chainrings. (Not compatible with Campagnolo chainrings.) Available in multiple length and spindle options. Claimed weight is 780g.
- Forged aluminum crank arms and CNC-machined alloy spider
- Power measurement accurate to within ±1.5%
- Dual Bluetooth LE and ANT+ connectivity
- AxCad magnet-less cadence measurement
- Left / Right Power Balance
- OmniCal allows chainring replacement without affecting accuracy
- 10K Temperature Compensation ensures accuracy in all weather conditions
- User-replaceable CR2032 battery with 200 hour ride time
- IPX7 waterproof rating
- 2 year warranty
This product ships signature required.