Profile Design's 58/TwentyFour Clincher Wheelset is the product of a collaboration between Computational Fluid Dynamics technicians and PF's experts in aerodynamics. The carbon fiber 58mm medium dish rims with an external width of 24.5mm feature a subtly curved rim shape with a rounded spoke-facing edge, delivering a smoother ride and impressive stability in crosswinds. The forged, machined 6061-T6 aluminum hub and shot-peened, hard anodized 7001-T6 aluminum freehub deliver strength and stiffness that translates to responsive shifting and increased power transfer.
For greater durability and braking performance, Profile Design developed a proprietary high Tg point resin for their TwentyFour series wheelsets that’s, according to PF, 30% higher than other “high” Tg resins.
- Rim Material: Carbon fiber.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Tire Type: Clincher.
- Rim Depth: 58mm.
- Rim Depth (inside): 17mm.
- Rim Width 17mm (internal), 24.5mm (external).
- Hubs: 6061-T6 Alloy.
- Bearing size: 699 (front); 6802 (rear).
- Front Axle: Not specified.
- Rear Axle: Not specified.
- Skewers: QR.
- Spoke Material: Stainless Steel.
- Spoke Shape: Straight Pull, Bladed.
- Spoke Pattern: Radial (front); Radial/2 cross (rear).
- Spoke Nipple: 7075 Alloy Polyax Double Square.
- Spoke Count: 20 (front); 24 (rear).
- Max. Rider Weight: 220lbs.
- Claimed Weight: 728g (front); 904g (rear).
- Compatibility: Shimano/SRAM 9/10/11spd; Campagnolo 10/11spd w/ separately sold Campagnolo-specific freehub.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 year limited.
This product ships signature required.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Awesome set of wheels!
These are some great all around wheels! I use them every day, even in training and they are bombproof. Then they can turn around and perform well on race day with some great aerodynamics!
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
A guide to clincher and tubular bicycle wheels.