Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). We can not accept Paypal for backorder items (credit card checkout, only). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships. Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
The POC Ventral SPIN Road Helmet is an aero road helmet that proves aero doesn't mean lack of ventilation. Featuring an innovative air flow design, the Ventral's sleek, aero shape features multiple oversized intake vents that are balanced by equally impressive exhaust vents. The deep internal channels allow for rapid air flow over the top of the head, keeping the helmet feeling cool and comfortable.
Taking their fully-wrapped unibody construction's protection to the next level, POC's patent-pending SPIN (Shearing Pad Inside) technology allows for added protection in certain impacts. By using the innovative and unique pad technology, which sit directly against the user’s head and can shear in any direction during an oblique impact, SPIN pads allow the helmet to move relative to the head during a fall, reducing the force transmitted to the brain.
- Fully wrapped unibody shell construction with CFD-proven aero design with extreme ventilation.
- Accelerated airflow zones, inspired by the venturi effect, to reduce fluid drag.
- Innovative airflow design provides balanced intake and exhaust vents with deep internal channels for rapid ventilation.
- POC's rotational impact protection system, SPIN, provides added protection for certain impacts.
- Lightweight, single-handed adjustment system for hassle-free fitting.
- Fit dimensions: Small – 50 - 56cm; Medium – 54 - 60cm; Large – 56 - 61cm.
A guide to selecting the proper bike helmet.