Bring The Heat To Your Cold Rides
Stay warm without overheating with the windproof, partially insulated, and excellent wicking POC Men's Pro Thermal Jacket.
Constructed from a windproof material and featuring panels of an innovative insulating inner liner with octagonal yarn fibers that are more efficient at trapping heat, the jacket gives warmth without overheating.
Open ventilation on the side panels further help control temperature regulation, and a fluorocarbon-free DWR treatment supports protection from the rain.
The packable jacket fits into its own pocket and can be secured to a bike, making it the ideal partner for changeable conditions.
Other features include elasticated sections on the waist hem and cuffs to ensure the jacket stays in place, a hanger loop and zipped pockets.
- Windbreaking - Lightweight windbreaking material with a fluorocarbon free DWR treatment for protection from light showers.
- Partially insulated - Innovative octagonal insulating yarn fibers are more efficient at trapping heat and ensure the jacket gives warmth without overheating.
- Packable - The jacket can be folded into its own packet and secured to a bike using the attached straps.
- Open ventilation - Open ventilation in the side panels supports temperature regulation.
- Reflective detailing - Reflective pocket cords and POC logo make it easier for others to see the rider in low light.
- Secure storage - Zipped pockets give security for ride essentials.
- Secure fit - Elasticated sections on the waist hem and cuffs ensure the jacket stays comfortably in place for the duration of a ride.
Free Exchanges: This product qualifies for free exchanges within the first 60 days after order. We'll cover the shipping both ways for US customers if you need a different size and/or color of this product. Returned product must be in new condition with all labels and packaging. Free exchanges apply only for product in stock or available for backorder.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Sleeve Type: Long Sleeve
Granite Grey - Medium
Mfg PartNum: PC523151042MED1
Granite Grey - Large
Mfg PartNum: PC523151042LRG1
Granite Grey - X-Large
Mfg PartNum: PC523151653XLG1
Uranium Black - Small
Mfg PartNum: PC523151002SML1
Uranium Black - Medium
Mfg PartNum: PC523151002MED1
Uranium Black - Large
Mfg PartNum: PC523151002LRG1
Uranium Black - X-Large
Mfg PartNum: PC523151002XLG1
I've used this jacket a few times now and I do like the jacket but I'm not sure I would call it a thermal jacket. I got this on sale and would probably not pay full price for it.
This jacket is very thin, especially in the arms, and I've been using it more as a top level wind breaker, but has kept me warm with a base layer and jersey on rides in the 30s.
I would purchase again, but not for 200, and not with the expectation that it's a thicker thermal jacket.