The Bibshort For The Longest Days
Crafted with long ride comfort at the top of the list, Pearl Izumi has paired their most supportive and breathable Women's PRO 1:1 Escape chamois with luxurious Italian PRO Transfer fabric, to create a bib short that you will reserve for your most important rides.
Wide, laser cut bib straps eliminate the need for additional binding allowing a barely there, yet supportive fit, and our unique crossover strap design allows drop-tail convenience without the need for zippers or clasps. The raw edge hem creates a smooth transition from short to skin for a sleek, high performance look and feel, with a printed silicone gripper to hold it securely in place all day long.
- Luxurious Italian PRO Transfer fabric provides balanced compression for ultimate comfort
- Women's PRO Escape 1:1 Chamois is smooth next to skin, with a free floating, dynamic stretch top sheet and 3-layer suspension core for unmatched comfort
- Unique v-strap drop-tail design for ultimate nature break convenience
- Minimal seaming and raw-edge straps enhance fit and feel
- Center front bib clip allows for customizable middle or side strap position
- Silicone leg grippers hold hems in place without constriction
- Laser cut raw edge leg hem construction for seamless transition to skinBioViz reflective elements for low-light visibility
- 46% nylon, 38% polyester, 16% LYCRA® elastane
- 8.5" inseam
- Sizes: XS-XL
Free Exchanges: This product qualifies for free exchanges within the first 60 days after order. We'll cover the shipping both ways for US customers if you need a different size and/or color of this product. Returned product must be in new condition with all labels and packaging. Free exchanges apply only for product in stock or available for backorder.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Leg Type: Short
Style Type: Bibs
Black - X-Small
Mfg PartNum: 11212201021XS
Black - Small
Mfg PartNum: 11212201021S
Black - Medium
Mfg PartNum: 11212201021M
Black - Large
Mfg PartNum: 11212201021L
Black - X-Large
Mfg PartNum: 11212201021XL
Nightshade Eve - Small
Mfg PartNum: 11212201HU2S
Nightshade Eve - Medium
Mfg PartNum: 11212201HU2M
Nightshade Eve - Large
Mfg PartNum: 11212201HU2L
Use this on all my rides 30 to 100 plus miles. Very comfortable and fits well and looks great. Drop tail feature is a must on rides over 50 miles . It is a bit pricey so I always buy it when on sale. I have 4 total, 2 of the current model which I like much better than the older 2 year ones. The newer model has a much better chamois.
These are the best bibs I have ever worn. The fit, material and most of all the chamois are excellent. Finally a chamois that's comfortable , without bulk .
That along with the look and fit makes these bibs the best piece of cycling clothing I've ever owned.