This short uses more muscle hugging Lycra® than anything else in Pearl Izumi's line for a performance feel the moment you slip them on. A sophisticated seven panel design utilizes the stretch and support of the fabric to simplify the number of seams, allowing the short to smoothly follow your every movement. Laser cut hems create a seamless transition to your thigh with perfectly balanced compression. In-R-Cool® technology provides additional cooling performance as you turn up the heat and lay down the power. Equipped with Pearl Izumi's highly breathable premium ELITE Escape 1:1® Chamois for long ride comfort.
Features & Specs:
- ELITE Transfer In-R-Cool® fabric powered by coldblack® provides superior cooling and reflective sun protection
- Lightweight fabric uses 34% Lycra for muscle hugging stretch and compression
- ELITE Escape 1:1® Chamois with floating top-sheet design reduces friction for all day comfort
- Laser cut leg openings with silicone leg grippers for a seamless transition to skin
- BioViz™ reflective elements for low-light visibility
- 9.5" inseam [size medium]
- Body: 66% nylon, 34% LYCRA® elastane
- Lower Leg: 65% nylon, 35% LYCRA® elastane
Free Exchanges: This product qualifies for free exchanges within the first 60 days after order. We'll cover the shipping both ways for US customers if you need a different size and/or color of this product. Returned product must be in new condition with all labels and packaging. Free exchanges apply only for product in stock or available for backorder.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
These Shorts are Now My Favs
My rides are usually in the 30-50 mile range, with longer rides mixed-in. Seemingly unlike the rest of the cycling community, I do not prefer bib shorts for longer rides. My main complaint is the inconvenience of satisfying any calls of nature. For that reason, I have been searching for decent shorts.
These Interval Shorts are now my favorites.
To always have clean shorts ready for riding, I have filled my drawer with budget-minded $50-$80 shorts. When I saw these nicer shorts on-sale with BTD, I decided to splurge. What a treat. I like the longer legs (I'm only 5'8 but some shorts with Italian fit are just uncomfortably short for my taste). The material, and structure of the panels, provide the comfort and performance I am seeking. Combined with the excellent padding, these shorts are now my favs.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.