The Pearl Izumi Elite Escape Barrier Convertible Jacket is a lightweight versatile layer for uncertain weather. With superior wind protection and water resistance, the jacket also folds down conveniently to its stow-and-go stuff pocket that doubles as a zippered pocket when worn. A 2-way Vizlon zipper allows for easy adjustment and ventilation, while the full-length draft flap keeps out wind and rain in times of need. A drop tail hem and reflective accents offer additional protection and improved visibility in low-light conditions.
- Elite Barrier fabric offers wind protection and water resistance.
- Full-length 2-way Vislon zipper for easy venting, and storm flap for added protection.
- Single zippered rear pocket for storage.
- Elastic hem and cuffs seal in the warmth and protect from drafts.
- Silicone gripper at waist for secure jacket fit.
- Collar tapers from front to back for optimal on-the-bike comfort.
- BioViz reflective elements for improved visibility in low-light conditions.
Discount Codes are not applicable to Closeouts.
This product is NOT Eligible for VIP Points.
Other styles of this product are available.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Great wind barrier
This jacket has been great as a lightweight wind barrier for me this winter. Throw it on top of a thermal base layer and thats all I need down into the 30s F. Just keeping the wind off cuts down on the cold a ton. I wouldnt count on it to keep me dry in a downpour, but in light rain it kept me pretty dry and comfortable.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.