Pearl Izumi Men's BLVD Merino 1/4 Zip Baselayer is a soft, sustainably sourced Merino poly blend suited for cycling through changing conditions.
This three-season top can be layered with a softshell jacket for winter riding or worn on its own when you just want to chill next to the campfire. Luxurious Merino wool is combined with fast drying polyester for the ultimate in temperature regulation and comfort. But it is not a simple blend; Pearl Izumi's unique plated construction places the polyester next to your skin and Merino on the exterior of the fabric, to maximize the best attributes of both materials. Plus, they use recycled polyester, so the fabric is sustainably sourced. The slight drop tail provides a bit more rear coverage than your average top on the bike and reflective elements are ideally placed for enhanced driver visibility.
Features & Specs:
- Responsibly sourced Merino wool and REPREVE recycled polyester blend
- Unique plated construction places polyester next to skin for maximum moisture transfer and Merino wool on the exterior for temperature regulation
- Antimicrobial, thermal regulating, and fast drying
- 1/4 length YKK zipper
- Slight drop tail
- Fit for on-and-off the bike
- BioViz reflective accents for low-light visibility
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.