Versatility To Use Road Or SPD Cleats
With its seamless upper and carbon-insert sole, the Pearl Izumi Attack Road cycling shoe rivals other footwear at twice the price. Mesh bonded to the heavily perforated upper in a seamless construction gives the shoe an extremely comfortable fit. A single L6 BOA closure provides equal pressure across the instep. The heel features a 1cm rise to make walking easier, and the sole is set up to give you the option to use a two-bolt or a three-bolt cleat.
- Bonded Seamless Upper delivers all-day riding comfort, breathability and durability
- L6 Boa system with sequence routing for micro-adjustability and secure, even closure
- 1:1 Composite Power Plate with carbon fiber forefoot insert provides lightweight stiffness and durability
- BioViz reflective elements for low-light visibility
- EVA foam and rubber heel bumper gives stability and walking comfort
- 3-bolt road cleat & SPD compatible
- Available in sizes 42-47
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. Cleats may have been mounted leaving minor marks on the soles. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
The product weight specified is an approximate weight based on the manufacturer's specifications (if available) or our measurement of one or two examples. For most products, the weight will typically vary by 5% to 10%.
Discount Codes are not applicable to Closeouts.
This product is NOT Eligible for VIP Points.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
1 of 1 customers found this review helpful.
This is is my second pair of these shoes. Great shoes and fit well.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
Articles will open in new tab.
How to choose the best cycling shoes for your riding style.