The new HEXBAND Ottolock is a lightweight, compact bike lock which has been toughened up by doubling the layers of stainless steel in its core to six over the three in the original version. The steel adds resistance to shearing tools such as snips and cable cutters, making it a stronger quick-stop bike lock for users with higher security requirements. Weighing just 75 grams more, HEXBAND is ideal for bicycle lock-ups, back or top of vehicle gear, construction equipment, and more. These locks are designed for quick stops and protecting against opportunity theft. According to OTTOLOCK, these are no replacements for a U-Lock. For maximum security, use a redundant locking method with both a U-Lock and a secondary lock.
Features & Specs:
- EXTRA TOUGH: 6 layers of stainless steel provide added shear resistance.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Starting weight only 190g. Lightweight, portable and easy to always carry.
- COMPACT: Coils to a 3 inch diameter. Keep it in or around your saddle bag, backpack, in your pocket, or anywhere you want.
- DURABLE: Chip-resistant Cerakote® paint and Santoprene® plastic that will not scuff or harm finishes.
- CONVENIENT: Keyless resettable combination.
- 30" (76 cm) band measures 3.5" coiled and weighs roughly 250g
- 60" (152 cm) band measures 4" coiled and weighs roughly 375g
Articles will open in new tab.
Select the right lock to keep your bike safe.