A premium hydration pack for mountain bikers who demand top quality gear
Don't like how hydration packs feel over gnarly terrain? Neither did Osprey.
So they designed shoulder straps in the shape of wings that curve the same way you do when you're in the riding position.
An AirScape suspension and back panel provide a close-to-body carrying experience and elevate comfort and stability to unprecedented levels, while still allowing for dynamic body movement.
Other standout features include the 2.5-liter reservoir with direct-zip hose for easy access and straightforward loading, and a tool roll that collects everything you need to get moving again should you have any trailside troubles.
Off the bike, standard helmets attach with Osprey's trusty LidLock system while side compression straps accommodate full-face designs with chinbars.
The end result is a rugged, versatile pack that can haul all the essentials but is still flexible enough to slim down for shorter hops.
If you're an avid mountain biker who demands top quality from their gear, don't settle for anything less than the Raptor 14 Hydration Pack.
Features & Specs:
- Countouring AirScape backpanel and bike-specific shape harness
- Included Osprey Hydraulics LT 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak
- Hydration sleeve with direct-zip access and hose path for easy loading
- Lightweight sternum strap with magnetic bite valve for easy access to water
- Scratch-free, heat-embossed zippered slash pocket
- Stretch mesh zippered hipbelt pockets
- LidLock attachment securely fastens helmet to outside of pack
- Stretch mesh front pocket for quickly stashing extra gear
- Blinker light attachment and reflective patch for safety
- Removable roll-up tool pouch keeps tools handy and organized
- Bike tool organization in main compartment
- Front panel zippered stash pocket
- Side compression straps double as a full face helmet carry
- Atilon foam framesheet allows dynamic body movement and distributes load across entire backpanel
- Osprey engineered bike-specific harness with winged shoulder strap shape contours the shoulder providing superior comfort and stability
- Soft breathable spacermesh contact surfaces and die-cut foam ventilation
- Mesh-covered, extra deep ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
- Airmesh wrap hipbelt with zippered pockets provide stability and breathability