Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Get ready for your next bikepacking adventure!
As a key item in your bikepacking setup, the ORTLIEB Seat-Pack comes with Velcro straps to enable convenient and secure mounting to your seat stem.
Projecting backwards from the seatpost, your Seat-Pack also serves as a rear fender.
The spacious, waterproof Seat-Pack keeps its contents (e.g. an extra set of clothes) safe and dry.
Depending on how long you plan to be away and your Seat-Pack model, you can conveniently adjust the volume of your pack from 7 to 11 liters (Size M) or 8 to 16.5 liters (Size L) by adjusting the roll closures on the sides. An additional valve allows you to quickly and easily compress your soft gear for a more compact fit.
Avaible in two sizes, your Seat-Pack also serves as a replacement backpack when you're out on a day trip, no matter whether you ride a hybrid bike, a mountain bike, a road bike or an electric mountain bike.
Thanks to its elastic drawstrings on the top, the 16.5-liter model offers additional space for items you need to be able to access quickly. This model needs only 15 centimeters of space on your seat stem.
The smaller of the two models needs only six centimeters on your seat stem, making it ideal for smaller frame sizes, full suspension bikes and adjustable seat stems.
- Spacious, waterproof saddlebag with roll closure
- Ideal for bikepacking, alpcrossing, touring
- Light weight sturdy PU laminated rip stop nylon
- Variable volume adjustable from 7 to 11 liters (Size M) and 8 to 16.5 liters (Size L)
- Heavy duty fabric used at the saddle rail mounting location
- Heavy duty hook and loop fasteners with a soft grippy surface ensure slip-free seat post fixation
- Sturdy PE inner stiffener
- Elastic cords on the outside of the bag for quick fixing of light gear
- Saddlebag acts as mudguard
- Can be mounted to carbon seat posts
- Daisy chain with 7 fixing locations runs along the underside of the bag, allowing a rear light to be fixed
- 3M Scotchlite reflectors
- Suitable for round seatposts with a diameter of max. 31.8 mm
- Medium: 26/10.2 x 40/15.7 x 15/5.9
- Large: 30/11.8 x 64/25 x 22/8.7
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.