Designed for when the world's best are gritting their teeth.
There's nothing else in the peloton that looks so bold as the Oakley Jawbreaker, but maybe that's because it takes a hearty amount of boldness to be able to sweep up as many World Tour sprints as Mark Cavendish has done.
The Jawbreaker is an industry leading piece of tech that was developed as a result of Cavendish's request for a pair of sunglasses that combined both the protection of a full-frame model like the Racing Jacket with the unrestricted field of view of Oakley's RadarLock.
Strong, stylish and versatile.
The Origins collection draws on Oakley's 35-year history with Eyeshade, and connects colors from the past with progressive styles from the present to set the way for the future.
The highly vaunted O Matter™ frames are stress-resistant and lightweight so they can take a beating while providing all day comfort. Their temples have three adjustable lengths to keep them from interfering with your helmet, and Unobtanium™ ear and nose pads keep the grip up even under intense perspiration. The Switchlock™ design makes swapping lenses a no-hassle endeavor.
The optics feature cutting edge Prizm technology, which utilizes lens tints that optimize colors and sharpen details and contours like nothing else on the market. The Polaric Ellipsoid curvature of the lens eliminates distortion for crystal clear acuity, keeping you focused and ready for anything the road might throw at you.
- Fast, secure lens replacement with Switchlock™ interchangeable lens technology
- Lightweight O Matter™ frame material with ellipse metal icon accents
- Unobtainium™ earsocks and nosepads for increased comfort and performance
- Oakley performance shield lens technology with HDO™
- compatible with Prizm™ lenses to enhance color, contrast and detail for an optimized experience
- Compatible with polarized and Iridium™ lens options
- Compatible with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses
- Protective soft vault case included
This product is NOT Eligible for VIP Points.