A lightweight shoe made for the mountains
When you hit the final climb of an all-day ride, the last thing you need is discomfort, hot spots or fatigue in your feet.
The Cosmic Elite SL cycling shoe is a superlight, highly ventilated road shoe designed to keep your feet feeling comfortable and fresh from start to finish. Inspired by alpine terrain and made for the mountains, this sleek road shoe features a carbon sole that maximizes pedaling power with a lightweight design that minimizes weight.
The upper is constructed with ultralight mesh panels with seamless construction that's highly ventilated and breathable to keep you cool on long, hot climbs. The closure combines both BOA Fit System and Velcro strap (one of each), making it easy to dial in your comfort and fit with micro-adjustability.
The Cosmic Elite SL also sports a newly designed heel hold integrated into the upper, eliminating the need for bulky materials on the outside of the shoe, and a new rounder toe box shape that lets your toes spread out comfortably.
If you're aiming to conquer a gran fondo, climb faster, or grab a KOM at the summit, give your kit a new boost with the Cosmic Elite SL cycling shoe.
Features & Specs:
- Welded mesh upper: Lightweight upper features a supportive TPU frame highly ventilated with integrated air vents all-over providing direct airflow into the shoe along with a laser-welded ultralight mesh upper. Seamless construction keeps feet cool in the hottest temperatures.
- Heel support is integrated into the upper, eliminating the need for bulky materials on the outside of the shoe
- OrthoLite: A high-quality insole designed to prolong comfort performance and reduce vibration
- Energy Carbon Comp Outsole: Maximizes pedaling power with a light, stiff and thin outsole with carbon reinforcement and composite glass fiber and polyamide inserts
- BOA Fit System IP1: IP1 features incremental adjustment when the dial is under tension, and a pull up for quick release interface. IP1 also offers a mirrored system for left and right dial rotation in the same or opposite direction, depending on mounting location
- Velcro front closure enhances fit adjustability
- New anatomic shape for heel hold and a rounded toe box for improved stability and comfort
Free Exchanges: This product qualifies for free exchanges within the first 60 days after order. We'll cover the shipping both ways for US customers if you need a different size and/or color of this product. Returned product must be in new condition with all labels and packaging. Free exchanges apply only for product in stock or available for backorder.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. Cleats may have been mounted leaving minor marks on the soles. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Great Value. ComfyLight
I put 150 miles on the shoes this week. a long time Sidi owner, I was a little tentative about a brand change. I measured per the Mavic website instructions & bought the Mavic Cosmic Elite SL's. The test ride was the closest steep climb, 850 feet in 1.5 miles. I filled the week in with everything from flat to difficult climbs. The shoes are comfy, snug & have given me no issues. A great value for the price.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
Articles will open in new tab.
How to choose the best cycling shoes for your riding style.