This disc-specific version of Mavic's Cosmic Pro Carbon SL UST Wheelset features an optimized 45mm deep rim shape, boosting this wheels performance on all types of terrain. With UST's low rolling resistance and a smoother, more comfortable ride quality, the 45mm deep NACA-inspired rim profile reduces drag and improves crosswind stability. Produced with layers of continuous 3K carbon fiber to achieve a unique one-piece contour straight out of the mold. Down below, Mavic's hubs feature their lightweight, fast-engaging Instant Drive 360 freewheel system, laced with their patented aero spokes.
The Cosmic Pro Carbon SL UST Disc Wheelset is part of Mavic's wheel-tire system and comes with Mavic's 25mm Yksion Pro UST Tires factory installed. Providing a simple, hassle-free tubeless road setup with high rolling efficiency and maximum grip in all weather. Also included is Mavic's tubeless sealant, sealant syringe, tubeless rim tape, front and rear quick release adapters, multifunction adjustment wrench, carbon brake pads, UST valve, and accessories.
- Rim Material: 3K Carbon Fiber with iTgMax technology.
- Wheel Size: 700c (622x19TC ETRTO).
- Tire Type: Clincher, tubeless ready.
- Rim Depth: 40mm.
- Rim Width: 19mm (internal).
- Brake Compatibility: Disc, Center Lock only.
- Hubs: Mavic alloy with Instant Drive 360 freewheel.
- Front Axle: 12mm through axle, quick release adapters included.
- Rear Axle: 12mm through axle, quick release adapters included.
- Spokes: Straight pull, aero, double butted.
- Spoke Nipple: Aluminum, ABS.
- Spoke Count: 20 front / 24 rear.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 year limited.
- Claimed Weight: 680g front / 835g rear / 1515g set.
This product ships signature required.
A guide to clincher and tubular bicycle wheels.