The new-for-2018 Mavic Cosmic Elite UST Wheelset brings the benefits of Mavic's aerodynamic Wheel-Tire system at a new more affordable price. With a 30mm deep aluminum rim, the Cosmic Elite's are a mid-depth aero wheel that provides the performance of a raceday wheelset with the price tag of a training wheelset.
With their new UST Tubeless system, Mavic makes it easier than ever to install or remove tires. When using a road UST tire on a UST rim, the tire will seat with a standard floor pump with as little as 47 PSI. With 24 front and rear bladed steel spokes laced down to the aluminum hubs housing QRM Auto adjusting sealed cartridge bearings, the Cosmic Elite's spin easily.
The Mavic Cosmic Elite UST Wheelset includes Mavic tire sealant, sealant syringe, tubeless rim tape, BR101 quick releases, and UST valve and accessories.
- Rim Material: Alloy.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Tire Type: Clincher, tubeless ready.
- Rim Depth: 30mm.
- Rim Width: 17mm (internal).
- Brake Compatibility: Rim.
- Hubs: Mavic Cosmic Elite, FTS-L Steel freehub (Shimano/SRAM compatbile).
- Front Axle: Quick release.
- Rear Axle: Quick release.
- Skewers: Alloy.
- Spokes: Ultra-bladed steel straight pull.
- Spoke Nipple: Steel.
- Spoke Count: 20 front and rear.
- Claimed Weight: 815g front, 955g rear, 1770g set.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 year limited.
A guide to clincher and tubular bicycle wheels.