The Louis Garneau Women's Pro Carbon Sleeveless Tri Top blends compressive support, aerodynamic design and quick-drying comfort to maximize speed while out on the course. Perfect for those warm-weather races, the sleeveless design slices through the wind while simultaneously sliding underneath a wetsuit effortlessly. Flatlock seams reduce chafing as well as minimizing the aerodynamic profile of this top, just like the laser-cut shoulders.
Constructed from CB Carbon Slick fabric for optimal moisture wicking, taking perspiration and using it as a cooling agent. The coldblack® technology reflects UV rays to vent out heat buildup, resulting in a cooler feeling jersey. A 13-inch comfort zip allows for an adjustable fit and added ventilation, while the strategically placed Carbon-X Mesh vents draw in fresh air for exceptional breathability.
- Constructed with CB Carbon Slick fabric provides compressive and moisture wicking support.
- Strategically placed Carbon-X Mesh panels increase ventilation without compromising compression.
- 13" zip with inner flap.
- Laser-finished racer back for full range of motion.
- 2 rear pockets with flaps for improved hydrodynamics.
- Tri-specific seams placement for optimal comfort on swim, run, or bike.
- UPF/SPF 50+ protection.