At home in any environment you choose to ride
Louis Garneau women's Prime Engineer Jersey is a top-of-the-line piece of apparel specifically designed with a standard fit for multi-use environments. Road, MTB, gravel, cross: it'll handle it all.
The brand also thinks that high-end apparel doesn't have to hug the body like a sausage wrap, so the Prime Engineer Jersey is offered in a women's specific standard cut, which internally they call the "perfect fit".
Outfitted with all the bells and whistles you've come to expect from premium apparel (i.e. optimized body ventilation, silicone grippers, and SPF protection), the Prime Engineer Jersey is at home in any environment you choose to ride.
Features & Specs:
- Fit Tech: Standard
- Jersey Fabric: Square Mesh: Ventilation, stretchability and quick drying
- Cooling Engineer : Technical Knit engineered to optimise body ventilation where needed without compromising sun protection.
- Jersey Fabric Technology: Quick-drying and moisture management
- Garment Feature Jersey : Engineered back panel and shoulders
- Jersey Hem Finish: Silicone gripper at hem
- Jersey Pockets : 3 angled at back
- Jersey Sun Protection: UPF/SPF 20
- Jersey Visibility Features: Reflective logo, Reflective trim