The LS-100 II may be one of the most affordable carbon soled shoes from Louis Garneau, but it certainly doesn't skimp on top of the line features that set LG apart from the field. The LS-100 II features a precise Boa® micro-adjustment system and a super rigid frame for maximum performance. With a seamless PU leather and mesh upper, the LS-100 II provides superior comfort and breathability. The patented COOLMAX® Ergo Air® insole is designed for all weather compatibility and the HRS-100 reinforced heel provides better heel positioning and power retention. The absence of pressure points both underneath and on top of the foot make it an extremely comfortable and stiff shoe at a highly competitive price.
Features & Specs:
- High-performance fit reduces stack height to pedal
- Increased arch support and power transfer
- Upper: Seamless PU leather and mesh provide comfort and breathability
- Outsole: Patented Carbon Air Lite composite extremely ventilated outsole
- Insole: Patented COOLMAX® Ergo Air® insole for riding in all weather conditions
- Toe: Increases durability and prevents collapse
- Heel: HRS-100 system provides better heel positioning and increased power retention
- Bumpers: Replaceable heel pad (ref. # 1487229)
- Closure System: Boa® IP1-S two-way micro-adjustment
- Safety: Reflective heel and front strap
- Cleats not included with the shoes
- Weight: 8.3 oz/235 g (size 42)
Discount Codes are not applicable to Closeouts.
This product is NOT Eligible for VIP Points.
Articles will open in new tab.
How to choose the best cycling shoes for your riding style.