The LS-100 II may be one of the most affordable carbon soled shoes from Louis Garneau, but it certainly doesn't skimp on top of the line features that set LG apart from the field. The LS-100 II features a precise Boa® micro-adjustment system and a super rigid frame for maximum performance. With a seamless PU leather and mesh upper, the LS-100 II provides superior comfort and breathability. The patented COOLMAX® Ergo Air® insole is designed for all weather compatibility and the HRS-100 reinforced heel provides better heel positioning and power retention. The absence of pressure points both underneath and on top of the foot make it an extremely comfortable and stiff shoe at a highly competitive price.
Features & Specs:
- High-performance fit reduces stack height to pedal
- Increased arch support and power transfer
- Upper: Seamless PU leather and mesh provide comfort and breathability
- Outsole: Patented Carbon Air Lite composite extremely ventilated outsole
- Insole: Patented COOLMAX® Ergo Air® insole for riding in all weather conditions
- Toe: Increases durability and prevents collapse
- Heel: HRS-100 system provides better heel positioning and increased power retention
- Bumpers: Replaceable heel pad (ref. # 1487229)
- Closure System: Boa® IP1-S two-way micro-adjustment
- Safety: Reflective heel and front strap
- Cleats not included with the shoes
- Weight: 8.3 oz/235 g (size 42)
Free Exchanges: This product qualifies for free exchanges within the first 60 days after order. We'll cover the shipping both ways for US customers if you need a different size and/or color of this product. Returned product must be in new condition with all labels and packaging. Free exchanges apply only for product in stock or available for backorder.
Articles will open in new tab.
How to choose the best cycling shoes for your riding style.